Subject: [Leica] El Capitan
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 22:51:40 -0700

I?ve been running El Capitan with no problems although I had a few strange
issues during the upgrade on a couple of machines. Fortunately I had
backups. No idea what happened but recovery was straightforward.

You don?t say what software you?re using to drive your scanners. My Epson
scanner is driven by VueScan and it works just fine.

My external USB drives work fine.
Photoshop and Lightroom (after retreating from the most recent update) work
fine.

Mostly El Capitan is about work on the underlying part of MacOS X. It has a
few new things. On ALL my systems it feels snappier.

There is already an update with another in beta.

I?d think you?d be fine doing the upgrade now. As always: have a good backup
you make just before the upgrade.

Adam