Subject: [Leica] FS: R4sP, R8/DMR, Leicaflex SL, 2016 Calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:47:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

FS: I'm selling my 2016 calendar through lulu.com for US$15 plus shipping.
See the photos in the calendar at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/
and order through the links on this page.

FS: Leica R4sP body, mechanically and electronically in proper working
order.  Will need new light seals.  Minor finish wear, no dents or
corrosion.  Has not been tested with motor drive or winder.  Photos
available.  US$50 plus shipping OBO.

FS: Leica R8 with DMR, CLA'd about 2 years ago.  Includes 2 battery packs, 2
chargers, 2 plain matte viewscreens with DMR crop marks in addition to the
universal DMR viewscreen, electric cable release, box for DMR and any other
accessories I can find.  This is a USER camera, not a pristine shelf queen;
it has minor finish wear and paint is missing from button labels.  Photos
available.  US$1800 plus shipping OBO

FS: custom modified Leicaflex SL, silver chrome with black SS dial, ST lever
and ASA/DIN dial replaced with silver parts from Leicaflex Standard.  CLA'd
by DAG a few years ago and exercised occasionally to keep it limber.
Viewfinder is bright and free of gunk and de-silvering, no dents or ugly
stuff.  Modified to work with many ROM lenses and light meter re-calibrated
for 1.5-volt silver-oxide battery.  No dents or ugly stuff.  Minor finish
wear.  US$150 plus shipping

FS: custom modified black Leicaflex SL, originally silver chrome with most
silver parts replaced with black.  CLA'd by DAG a few years ago and
exercised occasionally to keep it limber.  Viewfinder is bright and free of
gunk and de-silvering.  Modified to work with many ROM lenses and light
meter re-calibrated for 1.5-volt silver-oxide battery.  Top cover (not
original) is badly re-paitned black enamel with corrosion, bottom cover (not
original) is black chrome.  Comes with a new old stock unused black chrome
top cover.  US$150 plus shipping.

Paypal OK.

Please respond off-list to wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com