Subject: [Leica] "the Decisive Moment" is back in print... for now
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 19:43:28 -0700

Steidl re-published the classic this Jan and I had in in my AMZN pre-order
pile, but they don't let you know when an item finally becomes available so
it was all gone by the time I realized it was available.

They have finally have the 2nd printing. You can get it directly from
Steidl.de for 98 Euros, shipping included even to US, and I got mine within
4 days!!!

A few sellers on AMZN are selling it also. I'd recommend act quickly. Per
usual, no idea how big a print run Steild did.

O have a first printing FRENCH edition for sale if anyone is interested.
$150+ shipping.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://instagram.com/richardmanphoto