Subject: [Leica] Jackie And Her Pups
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 12:17:12 -0500

It's been a while since our last litter, but here's one born very early
last Monday morning (why can't they be born in, say, mid-afternoon?):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_L4001375JackieAndPups.jpg.html

For the newer LUGers who have not seen my dog shots yet: these are Cavalier
King Charles Spaniels.  We occasionally breed and show them, and have been
doing so for almost 20 years now. They are great little lap dogs and enjoy
nothing more than taking a nap on the sofa with you while the tv is on in
the background.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Jackie And Her Pups)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Jackie And Her Pups)