Subject: [Leica] IMG: Saturday Redone
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 11:58:21 -0700

Thanks to all re white balance. I just (ashamed of myself) didn?t notice the
partially white object at the left margin, or I would have used it for
balance. Instead, I just moved the slider until I saw the slightest
suggestion of blue on the bedspread and decided to quit before I made it
worse.

BTW: When I was in a photo club in England, one of the judges uttered the
phrase: ?Never look down on an animal." Well I took about a dozen shots of
the two cats before I thought to get down on my knees for the last shot.
When selecting a shot to publish, I picked the last one as the best without
remembering until later that it was the one where I did not look down.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/D"SCF2012.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/D%22SCF2012.jpg.html>

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.