Subject: [Leica] Friday Firearms
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 01:56:31 -0000

Thanks Geoff. That's noble of you. I'd have recommended you for a
knighthood, but that new guy is such a spoilsport.  It now appears there's
no honours among thieves - or the greatgrandsons of them (most of whom were
transported from here of course).

:-)

Douglas
Commiserations on the WRC final yesterday too. Great match!