Subject: [Leica] New photo: Jason Robert Brown
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 21:37:35 -0600

http://leowesson.com/new/?p=72

If you aren't familiar with him:

http://jasonrobertbrown.com

Very talented.

I was shooting him for a client and wasn't getting any good shots due to
the restrictions on photography during the concert.  After the concert I
went backstage and told him that my client was going to be disappointed
with my shots of him and could he please sit at the piano for a few shots.
So he sat at the piano.  And I said, do you mind playing a little?  And he
played and sang one his songs for me.

The client was happy with the results.

Thanks for looking!

Leo Wesson