Subject: [Leica] Which R lenses are good? Mediocre? Bad?
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 11:39:33 -0600

I thought the 24 Elmarit R was quite good, my copy was very sharp and well
made.  I also liked the 80 - 200 f4, and found it to be a super performer.
It is one of 2 that I still have, the other is the 90 f2.8 Elmarit R, which
I found to be my favorite lens.  I have kept the 80-200 & 90 when I sold
off my R gear a few months ago, and was planning on converting them to
mount on my Nikon D4.  The SL is making me re-think this, although it is
way to expensive for me right now.

Gene