Subject: [Leica] The SL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 22:15:43 -0500

STOP DOWN!?!?!?
Shouldn't you be using your lenses fully wide open all the time to fully
take advantage of the inimitable  Leica glow and bokeh of your premium Leica
glass? That's what all the pros do I promise. Wide open all the time.  No
stopping down for nothing. Otherwise you get distracting backgrounds which
might indicate where the picture was taken.