Subject: [Leica] IMG: a walk in the park
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 15:12:21 +0100

I am spending two days in Vienna, attending a conference, so with little
free time, especially during the day. So today I used the lunch break not to
eat lunch but to take a walk in one one of this city?s best-known parks, the
Stadtpark. I was going to post a PAD from that walk, but I enjoyed the place
so much that I ended up with a small gallery of 13 images instead:

http://www.greatpix.eu/A-walk-in-the-park/

This is my first visit to Vienna. I have been here for about 24 hours at
this point, but I have already fallen in love with the place and know that I
will be back.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman