Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Images from Vienna
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 08:51:49 -0800

Nathan wrote:

> I am spending two days in Vienna, attending a conference, so with little
> free time, especially during the day. So today I used the lunch break not
> to eat lunch but to take a walk in one one of this city?s best-known
> parks, the Stadtpark. I was going to post a PAD from that walk, but I
> enjoyed the place so much that I ended up with a small gallery of 13
> images instead:

http://www.greatpix.eu/A-walk-in-the-park/

This is my first visit to Vienna. I have been here for about 24 hours at
this point, but I have already fallen in love with the place and know that I
will be back.

Cheers,
> Nathan?

Thank you for the photos of my former home town! The picture of the park
benches immediately reminded me of when they were marked ?NOT FOR JEWS? (a
gentle translation than the original message).

Best regards,
Oliver

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Nathan's Images from Vienna)