Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Life on the Farm
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 11:42:58 -0800

> On Nov 5, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net> wrote:
>
> PESO:
>
> It finally quit raining long enough for the stonemason to return and
> continue work on the fireplace:
>
> <
> http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Life-on-the-Farm/G0000z4SB_RcU4no/I0000ZzC9A6pHGvs
>>

> The pizza oven should be here next week.
>
> I also took advantage of the break in the rain to pick the rest of the
> peppers in the garden:
>
> <
> http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Life-on-the-Farm/G0000z4SB_RcU4no/I00004Tg9enEfMEk
>>

> I have been working on the site, adding more countries, but haven't gotten
> around to uploading a custom watermark.  That is on the list of things to
> do!
>
> C&C greatly appreciated.

I went through parts of your web site which I find extraordinary. Of course
number one are your wonderful photos,  I love the early ones from your trips
to Honduras and Guatemala, also your recent ones as you build, develop, work
on the farm and property in SC. The web site seems very supportive , and
good for  your images, to show and sell them. I will return often. What is
the name of your beautiful German Shepard?

steve