Subject: [Leica] The Art Market (Contd)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 01:41:04 -0000

Jim, Jayanand, I watched it live from Christie's website being bid to
USD152,000,000 plus fees in a matter of minutes. The most amount of money
I've ever seen spent on art in such a short time! Mind you it is a stonking
painting. Unfortunately, it's not coming to my wall :-)

I agree Irish art has been one of my best investments too. I stopped buying
in '02 and only started to buy again in '10. Missed the mad years.

Douglas