Subject: [Leica] Don't Much Like Quitters, Son
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 13:19:31 -0000

Ahh the Duke. Like the slogan, and the contrast between the words and GE's
actions outlined in the email. Twenty thousand regrets in Fort Wayne, but
I'm sure Immelt would say he had to be pragmatic.

In the immortal words of Mandy Rice-Davies "He would say that, wouldn't
he..."

On Dukes and duchesses, it was sad to see the passing of Maureen O'Hara -
one of Wayne's former co-stars. She was from Dublin and one of Ranelagh's
best known daughters.

Douglas