Subject: [Leica] IR photography with M8 and Elamarit-M 24/2.8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:46:59 +0100

Hi Howard,

I use Heliopaln 665, 695 and 715 filters. Obviously, the IR effect is
stronger with the 715. I don?t remember how that translates into the BW
terminology. Heliopan?s numbers indicate the wavelength.

As for filter size, I see no reason why a Leica lens labelled E55 would not
accept ordinary 55mm filters. I have always bought non-Leica filters for my
Leica lenses (BW, Heliopan).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman