Subject: [Leica] NYTimes: Perfect and Unrehearsed
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 08:57:33 +0000

A good article, and a pretty good analysis of what this genre of photography
is about. It is not sufficient to shoot an image of a street, but to be a
part of that image, to be present but not present in some way, to be
emotionally in tune with what is happening. That, in my opinion, is the
essence of good street photography, and sometimes you have it and at other
times it eludes you.

Gerry