Subject: [Leica] IMG: some children I met along the way
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 21:56:39 -0000

Somehow I missed replying to this post, Adam, but the lug gets cluttered
with the volumes, and life itself can be busy. All the same, I've gone
through your images, and they are wonderful, and a salutary lesson to us in
the wealthier world of how easy our lives really are. The look in the eyes
of the child in the green jumper is compelling.
https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/2015-Tanzania-Service-Trip/Orphans/i-c887p2v/A

Douglas