Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polish Independence Day in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 07:02:10 +0100

A snapshot of life at the office, really mostly meant for the participants
but I thought I might as well share it with y?all.

Besides being Armistice Day, 11th November is also Poland?s Independence
Day?the country ceased to exist in 1795 following its last partition between
Germany, Russia and Austria-Hungary, and it was resurrected only at the end
of World War I.

Benefitting from my multi-ethnic background, I belong to several groups in
the office, and so the other day I was part of the celebration of this day,
attended by about 20 of my Polish colleagues. It took place in the
restaurant we have at the office, although the vodka you see being served
was brought by yours truly:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Polish-Independence-Day-2015/

Cheers,
Nathan