Subject: [Leica] Paris Photo
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 09:05:36 +0100

My thoughts and sympathies are of course with the people of the lovely,
gentle, city of Paris. I am in Barcelona to meet Lluis at the moment and
watched the news as it broke on France 24 TV. The distress as the news came
through was palpable, first one attack and then another. Paris is a city for
lovers not haters, and this is unbelievably tragic.

Gerry

Sent from my iPad