Subject: [Leica] Paris tragedy
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 11:06:26 +0000

I am afraid that Gary Kasparov is right when he tweets (just a couple of
hours ago) that now is the time to get angry rather than sad. This is not a
clash of civilisations; it is a war between barbary and civilization, and
the latter must defend itself with ALL necessary means.

It seems that every generation in recent history has been confronted with
some barbarian ideology and its adherents: nazism for our grandparents, then
communism for our parents, now islamism for us.

I will be in Paris at the end of the month and will make a point to visit
that concert hall if I can.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman