Subject: [Leica] New Toy
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:13:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Interesting, nicely done, Aram.

Montie

>>Before we went to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, I ordered a fisheye
>>lens.
Unfortunately, it did not come in time, but I kept it anyway.  I tried to
use it on our trip home and here are a few examples.

>From Yosemite, at night.  Moon was almost full, so not many stars. view
>large, please, so you can see them.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/y/Night+Stars-6951.jpg.html

A few from Olmsted point.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/y/Olmsted+Point-6918.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/y/Olmsted+Point-6913.jpg.html

And one from above Bishop in the Eastern Sierra Mountains.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/es/Bishop+Canyon-6775.jpg.html

Kind of fun.  Not for everything, mind you, but interesting.  I bough the
12mm/2.8 Rokinon for Nikon mount.  Not without it?s faults, but worth the
money.

Comments welcome.

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher