Subject: [Leica] Intruder alert
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:51:55 -0800

That was peanut butter.  It would be hard for them to get in through the
door unless they were pole vaulters, but I am beginning to think that is the
only way.  But the first one was confined to a drawer area w/o access to the
main area of the van, unless they just decided to stay there because it had
nice soft clothes for them to nest in.

Aram