Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shaker Symmetry
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:19:23 -0800

Ah, but that is the joke - It is ALMOST symmetric.
Thanks for looking, and my back was against the next building, so there
was no way to get any more in the frame (and if I did, it was really
boring & distracting).

Jay

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] IMG: Shaker Symmetry)