Subject: [Leica] IMG: Clearing Rainstorm (6 image panorama)
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 23:02:34 -0500

Just beautiful, Jay. I?d say it was well worth getting wet for.

In particular, the right-hand third or half is especially striking; the fall
colors are magnificent and something about the progression from the distant
trees to the trees and their shadow in the middle distance to the
illuminated patch of reeds in the deeper foreground to the clump of colorful
plants in the nearer foreground conveys a wonderful feeling of depth, which
is further emphasized by the lone tall plant sticking up to overlap elements
of the subject at two farther distance ranges. If you ever wanted to make a
convenient print out of this, full panoramic prints being a bit unwieldy to
handle, you might consider one of just the area from the right-hand border
to just past the near point of land where the right bank pushes into the
water.

IMHO, this is a very show-worthy image in every respect. If I?d taken it, it
would be framed on my wall by next week!

I just can?t stop looking at the colors and detail in this! I?d love to see
it twice this big in the Gallery?

?howard