Subject: [Leica] IMG: Crop from Summaron 35/3.5 Image
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 16:23:18 -0600

The Leica Summaron 35/3.5 gets little respect, even from old Leica
fans.  The f/2.8 version took all of the early bows, and then lost out
to the later Summicron, Summilux and Elmarit 35s.  But this sample is no
slouch.  Here is a crop from a previously posted shot made with my Fuji
X-E1.

In addition to her skills at fueling the various piston and turbine
powered airplanes that show up needing fuel, our attendant  is a very
skilled truck driver, handling the large fuel trucks as well or better
than the men.  I liked the colors in this one.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF2704-1fm.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols