Subject: [Leica] Typ 262
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:33:23 -0800

Leica is learning - in the digital age, most people (i.e. not me who will
use my E-3 and M9 until they disintegrate) will want to refresh their
cameras every 2-3 years, and having multiple lines cater to different WANT
(I highly doubt anyone except a few like Tina needs a Leica any more :-) ).
Good moves.