Subject: [Leica] XP-2
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:21:13 -0500

Audiophools philes addicted to equipment porn. Hardly better than some
Leicaphools philes. No one on this list, of course!

Has anyone ever seen even an attempt at an engineering justification of
these baubles that explains what $2000 (or even $0.02) benefit comes from
making the last 2m of the AC power chain out of sintered unicorn gallstones
while leaving the hundreds of miles of exposed, weathered lines, coming thru
multiple substations and transformers, interconnected to all manner of noisy
users, from the power plant to the mains socket untouched? Or a blinded A/B
test between one of these and the factory cord?

?howard