Subject: [Leica] Family Gathering, by Fuji
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:48:31 -0600

Thanks, Tina.  I think I counted 22, because one mom had to stay home
with a sick child.  But, I saw them this morning, and he seems to be
getting back to normal.

Not trying to offer a commercial endorsement, but our local Ruby
Tuesday's has a private dining area, separated from the main part of the
restaurant by a window wall.  On a Monday evening, when business was
slow, I had no problem reserving the room.  It was just what we needed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA