Subject: [Leica] XP-2
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:06:57 +0000

I had a solution to that one...I found a guy albeit in a one-stop one hour
shop
who was so fascinated by film that he would hold the film back and process it
extra carefully even C-41. He would take other stuff home and then process
it at
home. There aren't many of them around, but if you can find one...

Peter