Subject: [Leica] IMGS: SL with 100 Macro R Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:11:22 -0600

Tina, I think shutter speed and shallow DoF are hurting your efforts on
some of these.  Regardless of the old rule of thumb, I would suggest you
try to use 1/200 with this lens.  I feel that the sharpest image you
showed is the feather with water droplets, which shows 1/160 at f/5.6.
That seems to be a sweet spot.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMGS: SL with 100 Macro R Lens)