Subject: [Leica] Review of Leica SL
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:39:38 -0500

I'm sure there will be those who agree and those who don't, as Steve Huff
says in his review.  I agree with his conclusions:

"Congratulations to Leica on this one, *for me it is my Camera of the Year
for 2015 due to the innovation here.** Best ever EVF, amazing battery life,
crazy good pro build/features and weather sealing, stunning IQ and a nice
start with the 24-90*. Leica deserves the accolades here and while many
will trash talk the SL (without ever using one) the facts are clear. It?s
the best mirrorless camera made today for usability, battery, and build.
Period. It is IMO, not overpriced at all. Well worth the asking cost for
those with the deep wallets that can afford it.

With that said, I strongly preferred using the 24-90 with the SL for its
fast AF and crazy good image quality and color. I used it 94% of the time
and am thrilled that I own one. Throughout 2016 I will do new lens reviews
on the SL, testing various M mount lenses and maybe a few R lenses. Will be
fun to do for sure."

To read the whole thing:
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2015/11/30/leica-sl-camera-review-my-camera-of-the-year-2015/

I will leave the reviewing and testing up to him and other professional
camera reviewers and I will enjoy reading them and using the camera.

I've taken down my test photos of the SL because I got more complaints than
appreciations.  My future posted photos from the SL will be posted as
photos, not tests.

Tina

--
Tina Manley