Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brilliant Sunset!!!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 10:32:09 -0800

Hi Jean-Michel: I love the Hasselblad. I still use the M9 and the iPhone,
but I use the 4x5 for most of my "good stuff" and the Hasselblad on a
tripod is not too shobby quality wise comparing to the 4x5. So...

I process all my films, B&W, C41 and slides, although I mainly use C41 now
for just about everything. I got the process down pat, so it doesn't take
that much time. With the big negs, I rarely need to do much post
processing. Since I like to print BIG on the "good stuff" (e.g. 17x22" or
up), I am pushing the limit of the M9 at that size (and up), but the 4x5
and 6x6 just laugh at it :-) I would think that the SL would be perfect for
me, but I am running out of kidney...

As for the actual mishap: somehow the A12 back jammed - may be due to the
cold or may be it was just misbehaving and ripped a piece of film paper at
the end. And somehow fumbled this and that in the snow, fell and dropped,
and oops. So not likely to happen to anyone else.