Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/12/2015: sharing the music
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 16:13:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Great picture storytelling, one of the best street
photos I've seen all year!

Montie

>>Yesterday morning I (just) had enough time to take the metro across Paris
visit Place de la R?publique where people have been paying tribute to the
victims of the terrorist attacks a couple of weeks ago. On the way back to
the hotel, I took what is probably one of my favourite pictures of the trip:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qJPZL9k/A

Cheers,
Nathan