Subject: [Leica] Solved - Lighroom 6 export problem
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 08:17:55 -0800

The other day I posted the below.  I found the solution.   My laptop and my
desktop all use the Intel HD video chip on the MB.  I had also tried 6.3 on
my wife?s laptop, which is identical to mine.  That really pointed me to the
video chipset.  I also noted that those who responded to me were not using
an Intel chipset.  I checked and my drivers were all up to date, so I
decided to add a dedicated video card to my desktop.  Can?t do that on the
laptop.  I chose a Radeon chipset and when I installed it yesterday, I got a
different error in LR.

It said "Sequencer Defunct" when I tried to go to the Slideshow module.  I
found the fix for that today:
https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/error--sequencer-defunct--when-switching-to-slideshow-module.html

Hopefully Adobe will fix this problem with  6.4 and I will be able to use my
laptop again to export video.  I have backed it up to 6.1.1 so it does work,
but my desktop is fine now with 6.3.

I just had a thought.  I will try this fix on the laptop to see if that does
anything.  Can't hurt.

Aram