Subject: [Leica] Shutter counts
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 20:31:33 -0800

Now that's cool! I  never in all my years and I know "shutter counts?" have
been possible from Leica's for a number of years on various models in the
modern age of "who cares?"

I thought of it as a modern age dimwit bit of information! Why? Well what it
should show is "HOW MANY WERE KEEPER IMAGES AND OR MADE YOU INCOME?" So you
shoot a zillion images? Big deal. How many were keepers?

NOW THAT'S FAR MORE IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE! Please? Don't you
think so? That of course if you're a serious shooter?

Or maybe in my case? If it showed how many "THOUSANDS of ROLLS I SHOT?" in
each camera? The "TRUTH IS, WHO CARES?" as none of this means anything
because all that counts is? The "quality of the photography? The content of
image!" Truly folks! That really is all that matters whether my occupation
living or an amateur for fun shooter?  :-)
Cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant :-)