Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: OECD and Paris
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 09:30:54 +0100

Thanks for the excellent visual report Nathan.

As your uncle demonstrated it in the past, hope and stamina remain strong
here.
I'm not saying we've not been shattered though.
Brains should now ease overreactive guts and feelings, hopefully.

Amities
Philippe

Le 6 d?c. 2015 ? 04:01, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> a ?crit :