Subject: [Leica] Which has more central Resolution: Sony 28-70 or Leica 28-70?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 15:16:00 +0100

Of course I was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but not entirely. Back in the 90s,
when I first got into Leica, I occasionally tested lenses too, for example
comparins the 35mm Summicron ASPH to the non-asph version I had, trying to
decide whether the upgrade was worth it. But these days I really just go out
and shoot. A lens may be good at taking picture of a fence or a newspaper
pinned to a wall, but what is important to me is how it performs in real
life, taking the kind of pictures I take. My PAW for week 50 is an example
of that.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman