Subject: [Leica] Which has more central Resolution: Sony 28-70 or Leica 28-70?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 10:22:03 -0800

Now now lads & Lasses, please let's not snap at anyone due to their methods
and what one does with their gear?  It's to each his/her own. Everyone take
a deep breath and sit back from the screen for a moment and just laugh at it
all! WHY? Cause if we didn't have moments like this once and a while it
would be as boring as hell! J

We all approach our lives differently, our gear and what we shoot
differently! That's why this LUG Crew are the best of any about and around
the world! Yes once in awhile a subject becomes a tad heavy duty, boring,
pain in the ass, infuriating! Whatever?

WHY? Well cause we're all brothers and sisters and what brother & sister
never barked at each other?

During my over 60 years or more using cameras and lenses my "testing as
such?" Put on camera go shoot the assignment, get a bit of praise, get paid,
put camera back in bag until next shoot! And when using a new Leica lens it
was usually because I needed it for an immediate shoot!

KISS SIMPLE! J

It was out of box onto camera, shoot assignment, look at contact sheets,
smile J cause there were some new style LOOK images! .... Because of cool
lens capturing cool images  and pleased that I caught the kind of images I
knew I wanted to get.

ERGO?  you laugh all the way to the bank after the client paid you! J

There you go folks, do yer thing as each of us are as different as a ripe
box of strawberries!  J

cheers,

Dr. ted