Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Uh-Oh
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 21:31:05 -0800

Well my dear Tina,

May I suggest to your wonderful hubby Tom, as Irene did to me one day as I
near fell off our back deck doing somewhat similar activities as Tom. "IDIOT
YOUR NOT 21 ANYMORE!"

Oh some things we can still be involved in, "Sweeping up the cuttings!" J
Carrying small buckets of throw away stuff, oh and I guess cutting the grass
with a power cutter. But carefully!

And certainly no longer when you feel a tad tired! Oh Hell yes twenty years
ago! It and all the gardening, home repair fixin' up stuff was a piece of
cake! Oh we older lads, some of us anyway don't want to give up to the
"OLDMAN DEAMON" that eventually takes us over even though we hate to admit
it!

So once again for one more evening... "NIGHT ALL, SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!"

cheers,

ted J