Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport Christmas Tree
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:01:49 -0600

I took the E-1 and Takumar 50 along as I ran some errands this morning,
and ended, as I often do, with a visit to the airport. Beautiful day,
but fairly quiet.

This year's Christmas tree is up, with a party scheduled later in the week.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Airport+Christmas+2015.TIFF.html

And a developmental aircraft was doing some testing.  I watched a couple
of takeoff runs at a distance, which I knew would have to be cropped.
E-1 images CAN be cropped, if one is willing to rely on Focus Magic and
Neat Image to compensate.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Developmental+Aircraft+Takeoff.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--