Subject: [Leica] Texting Love
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:26:27 +0100

Thank you Ted!

Absolutely right! Everyday I?m astonished seeing couples each one with their
smartphone. In Spain there is a very nice word for the chats ?tertulia?, the
Google Translator translate it as "Social gathering?, the correct
translation would be ?Social gathering chat?. I the early the 20 Century in
Madrid it was several Cafes, true meeting points for the?tertulianos? with
famous writers, artists etc? This is finish now, many of future generations
will no have any language rather than 4 u etc?

Cheers
Lluis