Subject: [Leica] IMG: California Dreaming...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 20:23:24 -0800

Richard mon ami, my dear friend, Good SIR!  Did you not know there is a
ruling that these type of weather conditions are not allowed to be posted to
the elders of the Crew?

Heavens good Sir. Scenes of such disastrous what appear like "HORRIBLE
WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS" MIGHT CREATE AN IMMEDIATE HEART ATTACK FOR SOME
OF THE OLDER/ANCIENT/ AILING/ ELDER crew MEMBERS. :-(

They may re-call the great chores of shovelling snow that may cause an
immediate heart attack!
And to make it worse, there wouldn't be any people at the moment of the
heart attack without a LEICA CAMERA to record the event!
How uncaring of you. :-)  :-) :-) :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted
PS: I know you'll appreciate I'm joking as anybody too old to be out there
shovelling that damn white stuff deserves to have a very fine single malt?
Maybe several by the warmth of their fire place! :-) hell it'll all melt
away if you wait for a nice warm SPRING?  :-)