Subject: [Leica] Buying Leica gear from Hong Kong
From: bruceslomovitz at comcast.net (BRUCE)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 21:47:30 +0000 (UTC)

Approximately a week ago I asked if any members had experience purchasing
Leica gear from Hong Kong.

I realize that there are numerous Hong Kong vendors with eBay stores. I
chose to buy an M-P (240) from BreguetCamera in Hong Kong.

I bought my item on the 2nd and received it on the 7th via USPS. The item
was well packed and in perfect condition. It had also never been opened. I
do believe in supporting our U.S. Leica vendors whenever possible. But the
circumstances in this case led me to buy from Breguet. I would buy from them
again without hesitation. I saved hundreds of dollars. So to me, it's worth
doing if conditions favor it for you.

Bruce R. Slomovitz

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Buying Leica gear from Hong Kong)