Subject: [Leica] Played with an SL today!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 20:09:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Ran into David Farkas of reddotforum.com today while picking up
prints at Dale Labs in Hollywood FL. Their Leica store is in
Miami and he had an SL w/ native zoom with him so we got to
gabbin and he let me fire off a bunch out in the parking lot.

Very impressive machine, he broke out his mac with about 50
beautiful images he took in Germany and New England that really
blew mw away (which he'll be uploading to the forum in a week
or so, so have a look), the seemingly endless dynamic range is
I think most impressed me...reasonably sure that Santa won't hook
me up !  ;-)

Montie