Subject: [Leica] Buying Leica gear from Hong Kong
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:09:55 -0800

I don't like China piracy as much as anyone and I know they routinely
"copied" electronic products, but I find the stories of fake lens and
cameras a bit incredulous. Lens take much polishing and other work, and
ditto with cameras. I agree with Frank, it smells like companies punishing
savy customers