Subject: [Leica] Buying Leica gear from Hong Kong
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:13:46 +0800

Been following this thread.

Live in Chicago, and am in Hong Kong for awhile.

The bottom line is reputation.

I prefer buying at home. May not save money but get great service, loaners
and people who take care of me.

There also are some great people and places here I do business with.

Yes, we all like and want bargains. But we also know the price to be paid
when something may be too good to be true.

That applies across the board: our hometowns as well as places far away.

E-mail me on or off list and I'll be happy to share the names of people and
places here I've found to be reliable, helpful and downright pleasant. (That
includes Leica boutiques).

Greg

Sent from my iPhone.