Subject: [Leica] Advent Calendar : #13 - Peter
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:23:48 +0100

Are we not forgetting the Russian taxi drivers in Paris, Peter?
Well, that was long before Uber of course ;-)

FYI: one of my uncles had Ukrainian and Orthodox roots. His father and
family had left during the revolution, never to return.
Born in France, he was a stateless person for about 30 years.
France finally granted him a passport, after 2 long unpaid years in the army
after his own son was born ?

I have fond memories of a second helping of Xmas (gifts) with his Ukrainian
family -13 days after Dec 25 if I remember well :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 11 d?c. 2015 ? 10:01, Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant at gmail.com> a
?crit :