Subject: [Leica] Las Familias
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:09:39 -0500

Just a reminder that my book is available in two editions:

http://www.blurb.com/b/6725808-las-familias

http://www.blurb.com/b/6731463-las-familias

You can view the entire book in both versions on Blurb.

After all of the work I put in on this book, I appreciate the two comments
I got from these groups.  Thank you, John and Lluis.

I don't care if you buy it.  I make nothing from the sales of the book.
You could take the time to look, though.  Thank God for Facebook,
Photoforum, and Leica Forum.  Maybe it's time for me to take a break from
e-mail again.

Tina

--
Tina Manley