Subject: [Leica] Glacier Bay
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:32:31 +0800

Hi Ken,
Thanks for the comment. For most photography I too enjoy my Fujis - an XT1
and an XE2. But for the heavy action lifting,
the old Nikons are still my go to gear. Nothing in my experience can surpass
the D4 for continuous in focus shots of flying birds -
although I?m sure Canon users will also praise their brand.
Cheers
Howard