Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:52:41 -0800

I was watching a documentary about Dorothea Lang's life that was filmed
while she was preparing a life's work exhibit at the MOMA. In a very
interesting scene, she showed the film producers an image, and then she put
another image next to it (completely different time and place). The two
together (as she pointed out) where amazingly different (and stronger) than
each separately.

So I can understand why someone (not I) would want to keep their two images
together. It is a very personal and artistic choice, IMO...

And of course thanks Richard for your efforts. Seems like you may be making
more work for yourself as the images, I believe, were submitted with the
assumption that the information for both images would be submitted on the
bottom right image's page... Perhaps you should look at the bottle of pills
your newly licensed nurse gave you? ;-)
Best,
Bob